The most effective and fun exercises in the shortest amount of time, so you stay strong and vibrant for your whole life.

Dear Friends,

Are you ready to look and feel fabulous? Today we're speaking with Sadie Nardini about her course, Faster Fitness Over 40. Sadie's signature holistic HIIT workouts promise noticeable results in the shortest amount of time. Her passion is helping others over 40 get healthy and toned. But, no matter your age this program will be energizing, fun, and effective! Let's hear what she has to say!

Course Overview
In our increasingly busy lives, finding the time to exercise can be challenging. Fitness expert, Sadie Nardini has designed this course with routines that are efficient and effective at building total body strength and lean definition in just 15-minutes. Using modification and variation tips, you can customize each lesson to your preferred pace and intensity. By the end of this, you'll be more sculpted from head to toe and have all the time you need to get on with the rest of your day.
  • Receive a new lesson every day for 1 week (total of 7 lessons).
  • Have lifetime access to the course for reference whenever you want.
  • Select the amount you can afford, and get the same course as everyone.
  • If you are not 100% satisfied, you may request a refund.
How much do you want to pay?

$15$35$50

This is the total amount for all 7 lessons

Interview With Sadie Nardini

DailyOM: What made you decide to create this particular course?

Sadie Nardini: I wanted people over 40 to be able to enjoy their fries and tacos -- and their exercise too! I love to eat, but I do not love working out. So I made a course with the most effective, most fun exercises that can be done in the shortest amount of time for people who are likely busy, but who also love food and still want to look and feel incredible at any age. The challenge is that the yoga or fitness courses I see out there for maturing people are far too gentle, and they all assume that over 40 means that we need chair or restorative classes. I decided to step up and make a course specifically for those who are over 40, have been working out, and are pretty strong -- or are still very mobile, want to get stronger, and wish to challenge their bodies into real transformation.

I also created this course to share my personal practice with the world. After I dove into my own fitness certification study, I quickly saw what I was missing in my own fitness practice: High Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT. We all have three main muscle fiber actions: slow, moderate, and fast, and if you want to keep yourself all tuned up, you need to work all three. The issue is most people only work one or two, and they do not engage in crucial bursts of physical power, and then they wonder why their workouts are not paying off. Also, interval-style cardio is huge and often neglected. It keeps your body cross-trained, extra-lean, and burning off old toxins and body fat in minutes instead of hours. All those new muscles are great, but HIIT movement plus cardio helps you to actually reveal them too. When I began to add light weight training and a more vigorous HIIT pace into my weekly routine and teaching -- voila! My muscles toned and lifted, my body leaned out, I felt superhero strong, and I had an aha moment: yoga alone, or slow-flow gentle movement, is not enough. Neither is only weight training, or only cardio. We need a smart combination of everything. So, that's what this course offers you.

DailyOM: What does "faster fitness" mean?

SN: Faster fitness is not overwhelming or too fast, but it is efficient: you will get the results of a much longer workout in far less time. In this course, we will do a progressively paced movement for one minute, then repeat each move twice more. Each routine is only a few minutes long, but you will work all three muscle actions, plus cardio and stretching, and balance and full range of motion -- every time. It's like getting five exercise classes all in one 15-minute session. The best part is that you can customize your pace and use weights or not -- begin where you are now and chip away at the sessions in your own timing. This means you will have a practice that will grow with you, that you can return to for a lifetime. Even if you have another practice you love, these classes are so short and empowering that you can add them in addition to or instead of your regular movement. They work on their own, but they also play well with others.

DailyOM: You started out as a yoga instructor. Do you feel that adding weights and being more body-centric takes away from the spiritual aspect of your teaching?

SN: Not at all. To me, practicing self-care, love, and dedicated attention to your beautiful body and mind are aligned with the spiritual side of yoga. In fact, I bring mindfulness from my yoga training to the workouts here. I focus on breath, proper alignment, and motivating intentions to create a fitness style that is also conscious and centering.

DailyOM: How has your own body changed over 40 as it pertains to exercise?

SN: I exercise for about 1 hour a week (four 15-minute sessions) instead of 2 hours a day, and I am now more sculpted and have better long, lean muscle definition than I did 10 or even 20 years ago. I eat far more, and no more annoying "puff-n-stuff" all over my body. I have side abs where I did not even know I had side abs! And my cardio capacity went from not being able to run up a hill (even after 20 years of strong yoga) to sprinting up all the hills, no problem. Give me a hill! I got this! But, as someone who had a traumatic spinal injury as a teen that is always with me, I have learned to move vigorously yet intelligently, avoiding back and joint pressure. Over 40, it's necessary to consider all of our systems -- immunity, metabolism, hormones, muscles, bones, joints, DNA health, and more -- whenever we are working with movement. As we age, bone density becomes an issue too, and one of the best ways to strengthen bones and joints is, surprisingly, to do exercise with some impact. We see a lot of yoga people who only do grounded, slower movements actually getting osteoporosis. These sessions contain optional moments of medium impact, and they are done more joint safely. I love how my body -- and yours -- can look on the outside because of these workouts, but I am equally interested to see real deep repair and longevity happening on our insides too. I want us all to feel and look this good in our 90s!

DailyOM: How is your program different from all of the other HIIT workouts out there?

SN: So many HIIT programs are geared towards younger people. They are not very joint-conscious, go on too long, and the moves can be overly aggressive, which can end up hurting us. I am an Anatomy of Movement Certified Teacher and bring in that extra level of body awareness. Many of my signature HIIT moves are exclusive to this program, and are built from yoga postures to target muscles and be easier on the joints. I am aware that some students may not be able to get on their hands, have to watch their knees, or back off some poses. That's one reason why I am always modifying for various needs. Also, because I am a total body teacher, which means I never focus on just one part of the body, all of these workouts are built as nature intended: from the ground up, using the core more, and using the body as a fluid, dancing instrument of power and lightness. This equals more calorie burn, more heat, better cardio capacity, more all-over muscle tone -- and you will ignite what is called the "afterburn effect," which keeps you burning calories for about 24 more hours. You can go to bed each night with a smile on your face, knowing that you are melting away calories while you sleep.

DailyOM: What is one thing you would say to someone over 40 who wonders if they can ever get back in optimal shape after kids, weight gain, or just life?

SN: Look, none of us will be 20 again. There is no going back. However, you can move forward into a new, strong, and confident you, starting right where you are now! For me, that is even more powerful. And honestly, I would rather be in this body than the one I was in when I was 20. I wish I had not wasted years of my life slogging away on gym machines and in longer, too-hard classes when I could have been out there living my best life. But I did, and then I learned differently. I am just happy I am able to pass the savings on to my students now. I want to bust a couple of myths right now: more time does not mean a better workout, and harder is not necessarily better either. Muscle mass does not need to decrease much as we age. And weight gain can be reversed through a shorter fitness program like this, combined with a clean, healing diet. These are all within your grasp to add into your lifestyle. And hey, it might even be fun! So often, people feel little aches and pains, stiffness and fatigue, so they stop exercising. Then the stagnation, bloating, and excess body weight takes over. What many people think of negatively as aging is just a foundational lack of movement. But those who turn toward movement and not away from it are the ones who stay healthy and glowing, energized, and free in body and mind. Your body is built for this, and it will reward you quicker than you might think if you just begin and stay consistent. If I can look and feel like this at nearly 50 with a serious spinal restriction, you can do it too!

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 1 week (total of 7 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Sadie Nardini that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$15$35$50

This is the total amount for all 7 lessons


As you can see, this course really takes fitness to a higher level with Sadie's unique style of movement and training. A lot of thought and experience has been designed into it, so you can reap the best results. And who doesn't want to experience that afterburn effect? Burning calories while you sleep is a dream come true! Until next time.

Be well,

DailyOM