103,978 people have taken this course


Looking for the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to get strong, sculpted, beautiful arms? Look no further. Strong, toned arms aren't just the ultimate accessory for wearing tanks and pretty sleeveless dresses, they also optimize your upper body strength and dramatically improve your joint health. There's never been a better time to add these highly effective arm workouts to your exercise routine, and all you need is 5 minutes a day for 14 days to see and feel a big difference!

Get Sexy, Sculpted Arms in Just Two Weeks

Led by fitness trainer, Sarah Rector, you'll be guided through a series of fourteen 5-minute arm workouts that are suitable for any fitness level. You'll start with simple movements working with your own strength resistance to get those arm muscles activated. Then, day by day, you'll build on that with more progressive movements that will introduce light weights (2-3 lb. hand weights recommended for a more gradual approach, but heavier weights can be used depending on your fitness level). The workout moves will be fun and challenging (yes, you will feel your muscles burn once we introduce weights!), but these short workouts really fly by and you can be assured Sarah will keep you focused, energized and smiling throughout.

Even with a super busy schedule, all you need to get those beautiful lines from your shoulders to your wrists is 5 minutes a day. And anyone can spare five minutes a day for themselves, can't they?

With this course, you will:
  • Tone, shape and strengthen to create long and lean arms in just 5 minutes a day.
  • Build arm strength using natural body weight to start, and introduce light weights as you progress through the lessons.
  • Enjoy these quick and effective workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home. No travel required!
  • Improve your self-confidence.
  • Even when you've completed the program, you'll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite arm workouts any time you like!
Who should take this course?
  • Anyone who wants to shape, tone, and build strength in their arms without bulking up.
  • Anyone looking for an effective arms workout that easily fits into a hectic schedule.
  • Anyone who loves working out in a fun, motivational, and high energy atmosphere.
Equipment you'll need:
  • Light weights (2-3 lbs. light weights recommended.)
What Others Are Saying

"I can confidently say that I feel so much better showing off my arms. I feel tighter and more confident. I will still need to continue the workout, but it feels really good. I can see a difference. I even lost some inches in my waist because of some of the movements. Of course, I was also watching my diet as well. This was fun and well worth it. I loved that it was only 5 minutes because I could make time for that. Fun instructor. For those just starting out, be patient. As soon as you start using hand weights, you will start really feeling it. I like that I can go back and continue to use the program and just increase my weights." -Marie

"Excellent course, thank you! I've really enjoyed it and can definitely see a difference in my upper and lower arms as well as my shoulders. Very impressed. I am happy to go sleeveless now!" -Marion

"You know this course works when people come up to you and tell you they wished their arms looked like yours. This has happened to me several times in the past 3 days! It works if you work it!" -Anna

"Just completed the 14 days and loved this programme! I added it to my regular workout schedule and could really see and feel the difference in my arms from just 5 minutes a day. Will definitely be repeating!" -Leah

"Great class! I looked at a photo from 2 years ago and see definite improvements, wow made a difference!" -Carol

"I incorporate these workouts into my yoga practice as well. I love them and my students comment about their increased arm strength." -Laura

"Just finished the course and at nearly 69 I'm feeling inspired. Going to start over & gradually increase the weights as my strength builds. Sarah is a great trainer!" -Sheila

"Enjoyed these workouts very much. Unique movements that are graceful and activate the smaller muscle groups. Thank you!" -Kimberly

"I've come back to this course several times since starting it, and it truly makes a difference! Thank you, the 5 minute workouts are awesome!" -Karri

"Sarah, you are amazing! I enjoy your courses so much...you really care and it shows in how carefully you make sure we are following along! Thank you so much! I'm also doing your tone and tighten the tummy course. Love it too!" -Marina


About Sarah Rector
Originally from the UK, Sarah is an OMFIT personal trainer, and professional dancer and model currently living in Los Angeles. Her vast fitness experience teamed with her love and talent for dance has given her the passion and drive to get everyone up and moving, and she aims to make every workout extremely fun and upbeat. She leads classes and is a personal trainer at boutique fitness studios in LA, and guest teaches at large fitness events for numerous well-known healthy and wellness brands. Sarah has also modelled for popular active apparel and apparel brands in the US, London, and Europe.
Her passion is to motivate, energize and get the best results -- both on the inside and the outside.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 2 weeks (total of 14 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration excerpt which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Sarah Rector that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$19$35$55

This is the total amount for all 14 lessons