4,811 people have taken this course

Achieving an ideal weight shouldn't be about diets and deprivation, but about an inner knowing of what to eat and when, and letting go of anything that holds you back from being able to do that. Even if you consider yourself a health conscious, spiritual person, you may still be struggling with emotional eating and constant food cravings. There are many unconscious dietary, lifestyle and emotional causes for weight gain, ranging from food habits to emotional stress, negative beliefs, trauma, and patterns picked up from childhood and throughout our lives that inform our behaviors. When we heal the underlying unconscious causes of the issue, we free ourselves from the struggle with weight and our health.

Create lasting change

This course gives you simple but powerful nutrition, lifestyle and energy clearing tools to make weight loss, and creating a lifestyle that supports it, easier to achieve. One of the things that makes this course special, and different from so many other programs, is the use of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), to permanently release some of the most common unconscious blocks to weight loss. These techniques are simple and very effective at creating a shift in awareness, behavior, cravings and weight loss.

Included in this course:
  • Powerful nutrition and healthful lifestyle maintenance tips that can make a fast, significant difference with cravings and weight loss, without dieting or taking any foods away
  • Tapping exercises to help release obstacles or blocks
  • How to tune into your own inner guidance easily so you can create lasting change through any circumstances that come up in your life
  • The #1 tool that works fast to shift habits and get out of self-sabotage
  • Simple 5 minute exercises to help create a lifestyle that supports health and lasting weight loss
  • Food, lifestyle and emotional healing exercises to help you feel at peace with food, and beautiful from the inside
  • Inspirational tips to keep you going if you feel stuck, and tips for how to get un-stuck
This work not only helps with weight loss and craving control, but also creates much higher self esteem, self worth, happiness, increased energy, and the ability to create healthier, happier relationships and work experiences in peoples lives.

This program is designed for you if:
  • You've tried many diets and failed
  • You struggle with food and sugar cravings
  • You've always wanted to be a "naturally slender" person but couldn't see how that would ever happen because you feel like you can never give up your favorite foods or live in the gym in order to do it
  • You are open and willing to try something new
  • You are READY for change and committed to getting it.
You don't have to know how you are going to do it. You just have to be committed to yourself. If hope, positive change, motivation, healing and peace with food and your body is what you are looking for, this course was written for you!

What Others are Saying

"In just a matter of weeks, I've begun to feel at peace with food and my body. The constant thinking about food and the obsession with weight and the fears and frustration are gone! For the first time in years, I feel like I'm eating like a normal person. Better yet, the motivation is coming from within." - M. Espano

"I've never felt this much of a change and I've worked with all kinds of energy healers even other EFT practitioners. This is really different. I can't speak highly enough about this work." - Danielle

"I simply didn't believe that I could be successful at this when I hadn't been in the past but that is EXACTLY why I was successful this time I think because this was so different than anything I'd tried before. I'm consistently losing weight not from a "diet" but from eating the way I need to that feels right to me." - Kalena

"After working with [Sandy] I can have something and not feel guilty about it, and food just isn't an issue in my life. I don't spend my whole day focused on thinking about food. I was holding myself back in a MAJOR way. Now I'm in action, I'm doing it and in a way that works for me." - Elizabeth

"It's funny but I just realized that I haven't been eating at all at night now or having my normal cravings during the day. I lost 4 lbs in the last two weeks. I didn't even realize it because I've been so NOT focused on food or my body the last few weeks. Amazing." - LM

"I have started to feel like a grown-up instead of a wounded child, which has allowed me to make choices about what I eat and how I treat myself and how I allow others to treat me, because I can act instead of react." - Sharon

"I was really on this path to go into a downward spiral with weight, and working with [Sandy] has literally lifted me up and moved me in another direction. It's fantastic." - Kathryn

"I feel so amazing now and free. It's easy to eat now and I feel happy. Even though there are extremely difficult life changes happening right now, I feel like I am able to come back to my center and deal with it, whereas before that truly felt difficult to impossible." - EE

"I was very negative, defeated and depressed. Now I'm so motivated I can't believe it. I have actually wanted to cook, I've even looked up recipes to make. I'm shopping for foods. I was in front of the chocolate recently and realized I wasn't interested. This is really really different." - Gina

"I have been totally obsessed with food and eaten sugar every day and after almost every meal for most of my life... Now I don't even think about the food. I'm not craving anything. All the need for the sweets is GONE. I'm at total choice with food. I feel so free and peaceful, it is simply amazing." - Jackie


About Sandy Zeldes

Sandy Zeldes is a Nutrition, Food and EFT-Emotional Freedom Techniques Expert. She has had a long career as a Chef to many high profile celebrities and business leaders, sought after Certified Nutrition Consultant and EFT and Energy Healing Practitioner. She has had the pleasure of working with countless women internationally to heal their relationship with food and their bodies so they can find the peace they have always wanted, confidence and JOY in their lives. Many of her clients are professional creatives, entrepreneurs, artists and performers who also find that their careers shift dramatically in new and exciting ways after doing this work, creating an ease and joy of abundance in their professional lives.

How Does It Work?

Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every week for 8 weeks (total of 8 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Get Started Now

We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.


How much do you want to pay?


$15$35$50


This is the total amount for all 8 lessons