12,997 people have taken this course


For many people, kicking sugar cravings is an ongoing battle. While living sugar-free might not seem easy at first, the process of cutting back on sugar is far simpler than most people think. However, while many are determined to reduce their daily sugar intake, they struggle to find tasty food options. The most important first steps are to educate yourself with the right food sugar content facts, get delicious healthier recipes to satisfy your taste buds, and learn a simple new way of eating that balances your blood sugar and eliminates cravings. All you need is the know-how.

Sugar is the #1 Ingredient Added to Food

Overconsumption of sugar has been linked to many health issues, such as diabetes, heart disease, inflammation, poor dental health, obesity, and premature aging of the skin. There are many reasons why you may want to cut out or reduce your sugar intake, but you may be surprised to learn just how hard it is to avoid.

Sugar is the most popular ingredient added to food, and its addition is not always obvious. It's hidden in our most common, everyday foods, even those marketed as health foods. In fact, it's estimated that approximately 74 percent of processed foods contain added sugars, which are stealthily disguised under more than fifty different names.

When it comes to decreasing sugar in your diet, it's critical that you:
  • Become sugar-aware so you can easily spot sugars in your food and make healthier choices.
  • Eat a blood-sugar-balancing diet that will give you natural energy and address your sugar cravings, as eating sugar can trigger you to want to eat more sugar.
Redefine Your Relationship to Sugar

Over the next ten days, you will not only learn the real facts about sugar, but you will also learn how to redefine and take charge of your relationship with it. Step by step you will be taught how to increase your awareness of sugar in your diet and our food supply and how to make healthier choices that are delicious and satisfying.

What is included in this course:
  • Detailed food checklist to help you identify and avoid hidden sugars in everyday food.
  • Sugar hacks to fix your favorite sweet treats, with expert advice on how to work them into your diet without creating setbacks.
  • Specific diet and lifestyle tips that will help you squash sugar cravings for good.
  • Delicious, simple recipes to help you create a healthy blood-sugar-balancing diet that will provide you with lots of natural energy.
  • Targeted action plan to help you stay on track and make lasting changes that are delicious, simple, and fun.
Who should take this course:
  • People who are seeking accurate food sugar content facts, delicious healthy recipes to satisfy their taste buds, and a simple new way of eating that balances blood sugars and eliminates cravings.
  • Anyone who wants to increase their awareness of sugar in their diet and food supply so they can make healthier and more informed choices.
  • Women and men who are looking for specific diet and lifestyle tips to boost their energy levels naturally, improve sleep, and achieve greater overall wellness from the inside out.
  • Individuals who want to reduce their sugar intake to avoid health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, inflammation, obesity, and premature aging of the skin.
  • Sugar addicts who are looking for all the necessary tools, expert tips, and insights they need to kick their sugar habit for a lifetime.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's get you started on this game-changing journey today.

What Others Are Saying

"This program has changed my life!" -Toni

"I've been on every fad diet on the planet! For the first time I feel that this is a plan I can live with. I'm not hungry and my energy level is steady all day. I've even started exercising. I'm so happy that I gave this a chance." -Patricia

"I am LOVING this! At first I was tired but now I feel better than I have in years. I have already lost 14 pounds and 4 percent in body fat (six weeks on my blood-sugar-balancing plan). I no longer suffer from indigestion or snore at night. My whole family is enjoying this and we all feel so much healthier. I don't even feel like cheating!" -Michelle

"I feel great for the first time in years. This is so much easier than I thought it would be. I have no more annoying cravings, and I am not hungry all day long like I used to be. I've just returned from vacationing in Spain, and I was able to maintain my diet. So far I have lost 28 pounds and 5 percent in body fat. My tennis game has improved remarkably -- I feel like I am 10 years younger! Thanks, Jacqui." -Wendy

"Yesterday was my first full day on the plan. I feel great! I have not been hungry, and I have so much energy this morning. I am in shock! Every other diet plan I've done has left me anxious, hungry, and angry! I can't believe that after only one day I am energetic and happy! The shift is so drastic that I wanted to write and let you know!" -Christine

"By far the best program I've ever found! I felt totally supported throughout and my commitment level was and is incredible! I am on track to reach my goals and I feel fabulous!" -Jen

"Cutting back on sugar in my diet has been the single most effective thing that I have ever done for my health. Jacqui ran blood work on me pre and 3 months post starting her Blood Sugar Balancing Plan. All my numbers were remarkably better: My lipids (cholesterol decreased 37 points, triglycerides decreased 29 points), my fasting glucose (decreased 7 points) and fasting insulin (decreased 4 points), and best of all my HgA1c (3 month average of fasting blood sugar) went from 5.8 (prediabetic) to 5.5 (normal). I feel like a new person and I plan on continuing this lifestyle plan for life. Thank you, Jacqui!" -Mary


About Jacqui Justice
Jacqui Justice holds an M.S. and C.N.S. in Clinical Nutrition, as well as, a certification in Functional Nutrition. She has been in private practice since 1996 with offices in the NYC area. Jacqui co-hosts a weekly radio talk show and has been featured in various publications and a guest on many local and national radio and television talk shows.

Jacqui specializes in Weight Loss Resistance and is passionate in her belief that success is dependent on adopting the proper mindset. Our minds and our bodies are intimately connected -- you cannot make your body achieve what your mind does not believe. Her technique is the heart and soul of all her weight loss and wellness program.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 10 days (total of 10 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Jacqui Justice that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$15$35$50

This is the total amount for all 10 lessons