The following is an excerpt from the "Animal Communication Made Easy" on-line course. If you would like to enroll in the course, click here.


Animal Communication is a lot of things. It is the communication between humans and animals, it is the communication between animals and among animals in different species. It comes in the form of body language, species specific sounds and language, signals and ultimately, telepathy.

Telepathy is the transference of pictures, words and feelings. Animals communicate this way. A great example of this is when a small herd of deer take off without any seeming signal. Or a flock of birds all seem to know they need to get out of the way. When we talk or think, we are actually thinking in pictures. When we speak out loud, whether we know it or not, we are transmitting pictures. We are also always picking up pictures, even if we don't realize it. I like to illustrate this because, a lot of times, we think things are our idea.

When you suddenly get off the couch and, as if you were a robot, being driven by something, go and get the leash to take a walk you didn't even feel like taking, you were probably being sent directions by your dog! If the dog beats you to the leash, either they had been sending you the message for a long time, or your abrupt pictures led them to run to catch up, because, they finally get to go on the walk!

Pictures, words and feelings are telepathically being bandied about, at all times. I know that some people don't think they see pictures. They don't even realize they think in pictures. I had one student that used to come to my workshops and say "I don't see anything from the animals. When I close my eyes, I only see black". I knew she was seeing pictures, because of the images she would describe after doing a reading of one of my animals. After a couple of workshops, one day, this same student said "And I saw a lot of greenery, like bushes, behind the barn." All of the other students and I just looked at each other. I said to her "Okay, you finally admitted that you "saw" greenery. She was amazed. Like I had been saying all along, she was indeed thinking in pictures also, it is just so subtle, she didn't realize she was doing it until she said those words!

Your animals in your household are picking up on your pictures, words and feelings at all times and you are moving through their pictures words and feelings at all times. If you come home from work, after a stressful day, they are aware of it. If you are not in your "game" because of your physical health, they are aware of it. This is Animal Communication!