44,091 people have taken this course



Your inner child is part of you; actually, it's you at one point in your life. But even after you grow up physically, a part of you still remains that child. This can be good in terms of play, fun, and just looking at life with the wonder of a child, but when your inner child is in the driver's seat, making life decisions that children have no business making, that's a whole other story.

Fear, anger, and jealousy are just a few of the simple ways our inner children can sabotage us without meaning to. Addiction and other dangerous behaviors are some of the more serious issues attributed to allowing the inner child to make adult decisions. Once you can identify whether or not your inner child is in charge, you can begin to change the behaviors and patterns that are keeping you from creating the life and relationships you want and deserve, and that's what this course will help you achieve.

Be in the Driver's Seat of Your Life


In this course you'll learn to identify the difference between your inner child and your adult self. You'll learn what triggers you to react and get to the root of why you feel the anger, fear, anxiety, and other emotions that are holding you back. We will also explore the positive aspects your inner child brings to the party and how they can be helpful. You'll develop skills to bridge your adult and your inner child, leading to a more balanced way of living that fills your life with joy, laughter, fun, success, and healthy relationships.

Over the course of eight weeks, you'll receive 14 individual lessons. Each lesson is full of in-depth information that will allow you to work on different parts of yourself, so you can bring about the healing and changes that you have been seeking. Each lesson includes transformational tools, utilizing either a meditation and/or a homework assignment to help you zero in on each aspect of the lesson.

What's included in this course:
  • Q & A with an introduction to connecting your adult self and your inner child.
  • Lessons to help you understand your inner child and your adult self.
  • Tools to help you know the difference between the two.
  • Ways to uncover your triggers.
  • Prompts to help you discover what age you were when your inner child was first triggered and to learn what to do when that happens.
  • Exercises to help you learn how to set boundaries for your inner child and others, as well as how to find the balance between your adult and child.
  • Guided lessons on bridging the adult and the child.
By the end of this healing journey, you'll learn to:
  • Find compassion and love, both for yourself and for others, in all areas of your life.
  • Understand unhealthy patterns you have in your life so that you can break them.
  • Connect with people on a deeper level.
  • Recognize and work with others, and their inner children.
  • Stay in the present moment and live more fully.
To heal wounds, especially the deep-rooted wounds we aren't consciously aware of, we must explore all the different parts of who we are, from inception to now. By doing that, we truly learn to nurture, love, heal, and grow within ourselves and with others.

What People Are Saying


"I am eternally grateful for this incredible course! It is healing me in so many ways. Thank you. My adult is very much responding, as opposed to reacting, these days. I now observe stuff and am not as triggered as I used to be." -Geri

"A truly empowering course for me. I saw my inner child, reached out to her, and she slowly accepted my hands and then we gave each other a warm and loving embrace. She is free to be her loving, kind, funny, playful, caring self." -Monique

"I love this course. It has helped me understand a lot about myself and my relationships with others. It is giving me a different outlook on life and a better understanding of the decisions I have made. I feel myself and my inner child are on the mend." -Roiann

"My most recent inner work with Lisa J. completely changed my life. She guided me to understand my relationship with my inner child, which, in turn, opened up the pathway to allow my adult self to take over and take charge. Her work with me brought awareness to who I am now and to start truly healing. I'm so grateful to Lisa for teaching me how to let go and live a more positive life." -Shari

"Wow, it has been so powerful to discover this topic of the inner child and reconnect with her. I have identified so many decisions that I have made with my wounded inner child that have ended up not being good for me and my family." -Marianela

"I finished the course! I have become aware of differentiating the inner girl and the adult self. I have become intimate with my triggers and how to work through them (still a work in progress). This is the work I needed and I am so looking forward to continuing to integrate this into my life and my relationships." -Paige

"I have finished the course. By no means am I fixed, but I have the tools I can use and a better understanding of what is going on with me and how to protect my inner child. I am thinking of revisiting the course at least once a week!" -Annabelle

About Lisa J. Smith
Lisa J. Smith is a former CBS Radio nationwide talk show host, the author of two books, and an intuitive and energy healer for over 15 years. Through her private sessions and on her CBS Radio show, Lisa has helped thousands of people all over the world gain greater clarity and understanding, while giving them tools to transform their lives. She may not always tell you what you want to hear, but she will certainly give you what you need. She helps us better understand our humanity by working with our spirit. Lisa has a BA in psychology and in developmental psychology, and holds several certificates in various healing modalities.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every 4 days for 8 weeks (total of 14 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration excerpt which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Lisa J. Smith that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$19$35$55

This is the total amount for all 14 lessons