3,062 people have taken this course



Back pain is no joke. I know because I was debilitated with it for years. I had a severe spinal injury, SI joint instability, and sciatica nerve pain, but I was able to heal myself. Now my back is pain free, I teach yoga and fitness all around the world, and I'm doing it all in my 50s. My approach is this: most of us don't have hours a day to spend on exercise and stretching, so I designed effective micro-movements that release tightness and tension on a deeper level in around four minutes a day.

Back Pain Relief in Only 4 Minutes a Day


Science no longer supports holding stretches for a long time, known as "static stretches," to release your muscles. In fact, a light, dynamic warmup with a short period of somatic stretching, gentle stretching that focuses on the internal feel of the stretch, is proven by research to be more effective at relaxing muscles and diminishing pain more quickly and for longer.

This program will teach you quick, dynamic somatic stretches that can help you build strength and flexibility, and prevent you from developing back pain in the future. You'll also get tools to release points in your body where you may be holding emotional tension that can increase strain and discomfort in your hips, sacrum, and lower back. You'll be amazed at how little time and effort it takes to let go of the pain.

What is included in this course:
  • Seven lessons with gentle micro warmups and four-minute somatic stretch sessions to target common areas of tension that can affect the low back and release them.
  • Expert guidance through video and text about posture and the anatomical causes of muscle and joint pain that you can use for the rest of your life.
  • Important journaling and self-reflection tools that you can use to release pain on a mental and emotional level.
  • Easy yet effective routines you can return to again and again to prevent future aches and discomfort, relax stress before it builds up, nourish your body, and increase your flexibility and range of motion.
Who should take this course:
  • Anyone with back pain who is seeking tools to help them relieve it.
  • People who want to avoid developing unnecessary back issues in the future.
  • Those who are active and want to stay strong and flexible in their workouts and their life.
  • Anyone who wants to support their body in an empowering and fun environment.
What People Are Saying


"I've had a bad back for years! I can barely move some days. Sadie's movements are so gentle that I can do them, although sometimes I do them in bed instead of on the floor! I feel a million times better when I'm done!" -Keri

"Sadie takes a different approach to helping with back pain. I had been doing stretches forever with some benefits. However, Sadie's classes have proved to be much more beneficial. Sadie, I am so happy I found your class. Thanks so much!" -Lena

"I can't believe this. I've tried everything to calm my sciatica: yoga, stretching, massage. These little four-minute routines work better than any of them and I feel more in control of my pain management than I ever have." -Dora

"I developed lumbar pain and disc issues from years of sitting at my office job. These mini classes work like magic! I can sit for longer with less pain, and sometimes I even do one of Sadie's releases at work. They work like a charm, and now my coworkers do them with me, too!" -Patti

"I'm supposedly too young to have back pain, but due a bartending job, I'm on my feet for hours, that plus a bike accident has caused my low back to hurt already. If I do one of Sadie's sessions before and after my shift, I feel a million times better than the days I skip it so I know it works!" -Kiersten

About Sadie Nardini
Sadie Nardini, ERYT 500, is Harvard certified in anatomy; Stanford certified in exercise physiology; the founder of the Somatic Flexibility Technique®; Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga®, an anatomy-enhanced yoga style; and the Yoga Shred®, a joint-safer HIIT + yoga fitness style. After healing from a severe spinal injury in her teens, Sadie makes it her mission to empower people of all ages and abilities to find their physical and emotional strength, resilience, and freedom again. Sadie is a longtime and bestselling DailyOM course creator, a leader in digital wellness instruction, the lead singer in her band Sadie & the Tribe, and proud mom of three of the cutest kitties in the world, Bowie, Freddie, and Annie!

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 1 week (total of 7 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration excerpt which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Sadie Nardini that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$19$35$55

This is the total amount for all 7 lessons