Humans are all born hard-wired to want to seek and find meaningful relationships with others, as it is an essential part of our overall health and well-being. Ironically, in this time of connected media and devices, loneliness has reached an all time high. It is common for us to feel lonely or alone, especially as our lives become more busy and it feels like there is less time to truly connect with those around us. By taking the time to acknowledge these feelings and move towards connecting with people, you are engaging in self-care and improving the overall quality of your life. It is possible for anyone to develop great friendships, connections with relatives, or meaningful romantic relationships with the help of enlightening insights, effective techniques, and practical guidance to light the way.

Create Lasting Connections in Every Aspect of Your Life

With this empowering 7-day course, you'll receive expert guidance and advice you can immediately apply that will show you how to identify, choose, and cultivate the best relationships for your unique needs. You will dive into the neuroscience of loneliness, receive guidance and tips to help you reframe your feelings of loneliness, and learn that the greatest tool you have to combat loneliness is your own mind. You will learn to transform negative thoughts through positive processing, which will help you reframe your loneliness and pave the way to inviting in the relationships you need and desire. These lessons will put you on a quest to tap into holistic ways to challenge and move on from maladaptive thought processes that may be holding you back from forming deeper connections to others.

By the end of the course, you will be able to put into action what you have learned and create lasting, more positive connections with people in every aspect of your life.

What is included in this course:
  • A comprehensive analysis of the neuroscience of loneliness and connectedness, including how it reduces stress and increases longevity.
  • Guidance on how to transform negative thought patterns and feelings of social awkwardness through positive processing.
  • An insightful study on the circles and cycles of relationships for greater wisdom in how your relationships have developed and changed over time.
  • Expert advice on how to release past negative conditioning with practical, actionable tips for reframing feelings of loneliness for improved health and well-being.
  • A holistic guide to connectedness with directions on how to implement them in your current and future relationships with others.
  • An action plan for how to surround yourself with purposeful, meaningful and enriching relationships, and create lasting social happiness.
Who should take this course:
  • Men and women who are having difficulty obtaining or maintaining strong relationships.
  • Any person looking to improve their connectedness to future and existing relationships.
  • Individuals looking to deepen or build meaningful and supportive friendships, partnerships, or loving relationships.
  • Anyone who feels they have behavior that inhibits their ability to meet people or establish relationships and would like to improve their self-confidence and resilience.
  • Those wanting to understand how connectedness decreases stress and improves overall well-being.
  • People who are currently going through a life transition that is causing them to feel lonely.
  • Anybody who wants to find and cultivate the best relationships for them.
  • Everybody seeking new, authentic ways to connect with like-minded people.
  • Most people experience loneliness at some time, but this can be your first step towards releasing those feelings from your life. Let's get you started on this empowering journey today!
What Others Are Saying

"For years, I was scared to go anywhere without my spouse, had almost no friends, and didn't talk to my family because most of them were judgmental. Mary helped me reach out to my good family and friends by writing and then calling, and now I know who and can and can't trust. I visited with relatives I hadn't seen in years. Through my love of art, Mary introduced me to a therapeutic art class. I'm making new friends, can drive alone, and I'm not afraid or lonely
anymore." -D.B.

"Mary Joye told me how important it was to have acquaintances and not just friends to find work. I didn't believe Mary at first, but as I reached out to people I knew casually, now I have a job and started a side business I love where I get to meet great people every day." -G.Y.

"I felt lonely and despondent going through my divorce, but Mary taught me how to make myself open up to safe friends. She explained part of self-care was asking for help which was foreign to me. Mary guided me to envision a better life of my own creation. I reconnected with old friends, and now I have a new love in my life, and I'm closer to happiness than I've been in a long time." -C.C.

"Mary Joye, thank you so much for this course. I enjoy the depth of experience and knowledge and love the neuroscience aspect and the hope you show to me. You speak of meditation and mindfulness, and I have found those to be huge healing tools." -R.T.

"I thought I'd never get past my grief or how alone I felt. I was the person everyone counted on, but just wanted to be alone after the loss of my daughter. Mary helped me to understand being open about my feelings wasn't weak, but honest. I can be myself on good days or bad days without feeling guilty." -G.C.


About Mary Joye
Mary Joye is a licensed mental health counselor in private practice and a Florida Supreme Court certified family mediator. She is a DailyOM course author on the subjects of codependency, trauma and relationship issues. She personally and professionally understands how loneliness feels and more importantly how it can be healed. Mary currently helps people become free from past traumas or conditioning to lead happier lives and she works within her field to remove the stigma that surrounds mental health help.

Her transformative story has been featured in several major magazines. Mary currently authors a monthly column, and contributes grief articles for a charitable foundation. She's been a guest contributor for many websites and other media outlets. She's also been a podcast and radio guest and teaches seminars in her area in addition to her counseling and coaching practice.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 1 week (total of 7 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Mary Joye that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.


How much do you want to pay?

$15$35$50

This is the total amount for all 7 lessons