2,225 people have taken this course



If you're looking for a way to feel strong yet flexible, then look no further than this course from Sadie Nardini. Research tells us that long-held static stretching doesn't work well to create lasting flexibility, and it can even hurt you. But with somatic flexibility technique, you'll gain fast flexibility in a gentle and restorative way that's accessible to everybody.

In this course you'll experience the power of somatic flexibility technique. You can use it for a lifetime to effortlessly retrain your brain and release longstanding muscle tension, returning your body to its natural state of ease and full range of motion.

Gentle, Faster, and Lasting Flexibility


Somatic flexibility technique is a gentle release practice that disrupts the brain's gamma loop of tension. The gamma loop consists of signals that are moving continuously from the brain to the muscles to tell them to stay tight. Somatic release movement retrains the brain to allow the muscle to let go and relax.

What you'll get in this course:
  • 15 guided somatic flexibility sequences to release tension and increase your range of motion.
  • Each video is from 10-15 minutes and will focus on a different area of your body, moving from your feet up to your head.
  • Helpful tips, instructions, and modifications.
  • A motivating and fun environment with an expert trainer.
  • Lifetime access to this course.
During somatic stretching you'll gently activate then softly and progressively release your muscles for specific counts that will rewire your brain and give you immediate relaxation results. By the end of the course you will feel more balanced and freer in your body and mind!

What People Are Saying


"I've been hammering at my hamstrings for years, in forward bend after forward bend, and they're still like cement! In fact, all I got for my trouble and time are two inflamed sitting bone attachments and a whole lot of regret. Sadie, your course gave me immediate results, and I swear after the first session (10 minutes!) I could nearly touch my toes without pain. I haven't done that in, maybe ever! I can see this gentle magic style will be great for me, even as I heal from my overstretching injuries." -Katherine

"Sadie, your course cleared up my chronic back pain in a week! I can't thank you enough!" -Beth

"This program did exactly what it promised, it helped me learn to release years of overall body tension, and specifically my constantly tense and painful neck and jaw. I'll take these classes forward with me forever." -Tammy

"Okay, what wizardry is this? How am I relaxing so deeply and moving so much better, without stretching? Whatever it is, sign me up for all of it!" -Stephanie

"The coolest thing I'm taking away from this course, besides the confidence that I don't have to suffer from tight hips and knees anymore, is the epiphany that I have the power to release tension just by thinking about it! When I add this awareness and consciously relax within Sadie's somatic movements, it's incredible how much more I can melt away all the tightness I couldn't stretch away before. Bravo!" -Angelique

About Sadie Nardini
Sadie Nardini, ERYT 500, is Harvard-certified in anatomy, Stanford-certified in exercise physiology, the founder of The Somatic Flexibility Technique®, Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga®, an anatomy-enhanced yoga style, and The Yoga Shred®, a joint-safer HIIT + Yoga fitness style. After healing from a severe spinal injury in her teens, Sadie makes it her mission to empower people of all ages and abilities to find their physical and emotional strength, resilience, and freedom again. Sadie is a longtime and best-selling DailyOM course creator, a leader in digital wellness instruction, the lead singer in her band Sadie & The Tribe, and proud mom of three of the cutest kitties in the world, Bowie, Freddie, and Annie!

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 15 days (total of 15 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration excerpt which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Sadie Nardini that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$19$35$55

This is the total amount for all 15 lessons