13,014 people have taken this course


Many people will tell you that your metabolism declines as you age, and there's little you can do about it. They suggest that you give up, prepare to get weaker, more tired, and less fit. Nothing can change it, they say, it's a fact of aging. Well, not my life! And soon, not yours, either! I'm here to tell you that you don't have to suffer this fate. Your fitness can be ignited afresh. You can absolutely spark a more efficient metabolism. You can build lean muscle strength, improve your cardio, burn calories, and reshape your body, whatever age you are. This sounds great, yet if you're anything like me, you're busy. I personally don't have time to spend hours at the gym every day to see the results I want. Do you? Let's get what you came here for in just 4 minutes a day!

Kickstart Your Metabolism

These incredibly powerful micro-workout sessions were created by me, Sadie Nardini, a professional yoga instructor, anatomy and fitness expert. In just 4 minutes a day, you'll experience an amazing turnaround of your most important fitness markers: increased lean muscle mass, higher calorie burn 24/7, optimized cardio capacity, old body fat melt, new muscle definition and shape, and overall vitality and energy. It seems almost too good to be true, but science tells us without a doubt that 4 minutes is all it takes to kickstart a sluggish metabolism, and more than that, to give you the same inner and outer body results as a much longer workout. Now you, like me, will have time for tacos and friends and naps, but still look and feel your best! Thousands of people I've worked with are enjoying a more efficient metabolism right now, and I'm living proof that this works too. As I've aged, I have never looked more fit or felt as strong and toned as I do now, and that's because I switched out my long, boring, and honestly exhausting workout style for much shorter ones. I'm here to show you how freeing and empowering four little power packed minutes can be for you!

What is included in this course:
  • 7 lessons with 4-minute metabolism boosting workouts that target specific areas of your body, like glutes, thighs, arms, abs, shoulders, back, and more.
  • Sessions include high intensity interval training (HIIT), known as one of the best ways to get a quick fitness burst in the least amount of time.
  • An empowering, supportive instructor who helps you feel body confident and inspired, while making the changes you want.
  • Expert guidance with introduction and orientation videos to show you how to do the moves correctly and safely, with variations to address your body's needs.
  • Cardio training in every workout, so you melt away the old to reveal your new strength to the world.
  • Joint-safe movements and modifications for most limitations so you can rock this right where you are!
  • Lifetime access to these sessions, so you can grow with them and reach even greater strength goals over time.
  • Stretches at the end of every session to keep you flexible and more mobile.
Who should take this course:
  • Those who want short but powerful workouts that really tune up the body, inside and out.
  • Those who want targeted workouts for ongoing lift and strength in certain areas that don't thrill them (yet!).
  • People who are willing to work hard, at their own pace, for four minutes.
  • Those who want to build long, lean muscle, and improve cardio capacity.
  • Those who want to stabilize their spine and joints, and also increase their range of motion in a healthy way.
  • People who enjoy being fierce and fabulous while they're getting fit!
What People Are Saying

"At first, I was like 'No way can 4 minutes replace my longer workouts'. But I was burning out at the gym, so I tried Sadie's program. Three letters for you: WOW! I was so sore after each session, and got way more defined. I can't believe I'm saying this, but with Sadie, four minutes is truly all you need." -Monica

"As a lifelong yoga student and now teacher, I hit a strength plateau, and needed something to cross-train me and get me the muscle definition I used to have. Incredibly, these 4-minute sessions have done what hours of yoga couldn't, and now I see I was missing proper levels of cardio and quicker muscle strength. I'll use these sessions forever as weekly boosters!" -Liz

"Whoa Sadie, this course is mind-blowing. I can't believe how sore and strong I am from just 4 minutes. Who knew?" -Billie

"I never had even an inkling of a derriere before Sadie's course. Now I have what she calls a 'Juicy Lucy' back there. I thank her kindly!" -Ava

"I feel energized and strong in ways I haven't since I was much younger. I worried about doing HIIT training with my joint issues, but Sadie shows how high intensity can still mean high joint integrity. She gave me so many options, and her instruction is anatomically expert, so I could do far more than I imagined. Thank you, Sadie, for giving me my potential back!" -Kim

About Sadie Nardini
When Sadie suffered a severe spinal trauma in her teens, doctors told her she might never walk again. But true to form, she didn't agree, and instead set her sights on living out of that diagnosis and into her most epic strength. Sadie fought her way back to health, and became a yoga and fitness expert with a focus on spine and joint anatomy so she could rehab others back into their power too. These days, she's busy being a best-selling instructor for DailyOM, a cat mama of three, and a singer in her band Sadie & The Tribe. She lives and creates in sunny Santa Barbara, California.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 1 week (total of 7 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration excerpt which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Sadie Nardini that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$19$35$55

This is the total amount for all 7 lessons