1,593 people have taken this course

People cope with heartache in different ways, however many overlook the importance of healing and practicing self-love during this time. Learning the essential techniques to self-care is critical for emotional well-being and enables anyone experiencing heartbreak to emerge with a renewed sense of positivity, understanding, and inner strength. Even if you can't envision it now, it's completely possible to heal and move on after a relationship ends without feelings of regret or continued heartache.

You Can Move On

Regardless of your particular relationship story or breakup circumstance, this empowering 10-day course is designed to help you consciously move through this process. You will learn to create more psychological space for processing emotions and develop new life-affirming skills and habits to emerge as a more confident, happy, and wiser person. At the end of the course, you will genuinely appreciate what the relationship, breakup, and healing process has brought to your life and feel more at peace.

What is included in this course:
  • Essential self-care tools and techniques to help you navigate through a relationship breakup.
  • A comprehensive analysis of the common stages of a breakup, with an empowering action plan to help you take daily steps towards healing.
  • Gentle meditations to help you create wholeness, positivity, and happiness from within.
  • Insights and expert advice on how to rediscover your identity as an individual, find your growth edge as a partner, and make space in your heart and mind for someone new in the future.
  • Guided visualization and practices designed to help you process, heal, and move forward with a renewed sense of happiness and inner strength.
  • Guidance and expert tips on how to make positive changes for healthy, happy relationships in the future.
Who should take this course:
  • People who are looking for empowering guidance, expert advice, and essential tools to heal from a relationship ending.
  • Men and women who are seeking a self-love action plan with the necessary steps to develop confidence, resilience, and emotional freedom.
  • Individuals who are in need of self-care techniques to help them process emotions and navigate through conflicting feelings for long-term happiness.
  • Anyone who is looking for guidance on how to reclaim their individual identity, confidence, and happiness following the end of a relationship.
  • Any person who wants to create new, healthy relationship habits and practices that will last a lifetime.
Let's get you started on this empowering self-love journey today.

What Others Are Saying
"This course has been incredibly helpful. I began the day that my husband turned our separation into a looming divorce and over the 10 days I was able to move through a lot of emotions. I feel more prepared now to leave this relationship behind but remember it in a positive way. Despite my support system insisting that I be mad/stop being so nice, this course showed me that I can stay true to who I am regardless of how deeply I have been hurt. I can see this painful time with gratitude instead of resentment." -Sly

"I've just finished the course. I've got to admit what a help it's been - I am 7/8 months into a traumatic breakup and I've had a few counselling sessions but nothing has helped me through this process the way this course has. I do hope that people reading this have also found that it's helped to move you towards a place of a little more peace. I'm at the start of my journey, not the end, and still reluctant to let go fully of my heartbreak, but I can at least now see that it is possible to do so." -Richard

"It feels so good to have some tools like these to take care of myself during a breakup. I've learned a lot about myself that I want to remember for next time." -Janice

"I'm feeling very grateful for this guided process. I felt a lot of shame when the relationship ended that I was not supposed to feel the way I was and didn't know how to cope. I know those beliefs hold me back and this process is helping me accept where I am." -Ash

"Ben somehow addresses the most important aspects of what I needed to strengthen after my relationship ended. This course was a godsend!" -Vanessa

"Ben Hummell's techniques have been great tools in helping me to get through one of the hardest times of my life. They're like having a friend who encourages you to keep going."
-Brooke

"I feel so much better prepared to start a new relationship after practicing these lessons. These are self-care skills that no one teaches us as kids. So glad I can practice them now!" -Emma


About Ben Hummell
Ben Hummell is in private practice as a licensed marriage and family therapist and a licensed professional counselor. His work focuses on relationships, midlife transitions, and life purpose/life-meaning issues. Ben is an expert in Eastern esoteric meditation practices and has been a spiritual teacher and mentor to spiritual seekers for over 35 years. He is also the creator of a life-skills system that helps his clients and students uncover their individual genius qualities, talents, and life direction. He is a published author, teacher, and speaker, and he provides online courses and workshops. Ben lives purposefully and peacefully in the Oregon mountains with his family and trusty cat, Alvin.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 10 days (total of 10 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Ben Hummell that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.


How much do you want to pay?

$15$35$50

This is the total amount for all 10 lessons