12,360 people have taken this course


What if there was a super fun way to get fit and also celebrate your body? Apparently there is, and it has been practiced for more than three centuries in many countries. The art of belly dancing is not only a highly effective head-to-toe cardio workout, it is an incredible experience that anyone at any age or fitness level would enjoy. By learning how to belly dance, you will get moving, burn calories, and get in touch with your inner goddess.

Get Fit, Toned and Energized While Having Fun

Led by professional belly dancer and fitness trainer, Leilah Isaac, you'll be guided step-by-step through mesmerizing belly dancing movements and shimmy practices that will get your endorphins pumping, boost your self-confidence, and tone your entire body. Each of the ten energizing classes will focus on one main move related to a specific muscle, and by the end of each lesson you'll have mastered a small piece of dance workout choreography that you'll repeat and enjoy throughout the program. The lessons will build upon one another, and you'll accumulate a combination of stunning, sexy dance moves using muscles you didn't even know existed. By the end, you will have transformed your body and spirit, embracing and loving yourself and the female form in ways you have never appreciated before.

What is included in this course:
  • 10 belly dancing workouts featuring fun choreographies that will tone and energize your body.
  • Expert instruction on all the foundational movements of belly dance.
  • Step-by-step guidance on how to introduce alternative shimmy practices into dance routines.
  • Proper posture instructions to ensure safe body balance and alignment.
  • Insights into how to truly connect with your body.
  • Easy-to-follow directions on how to isolate specific muscles and breathe in motion.
Who should take this course:
  • Anyone who struggles to enjoy conventional exercise programs and is looking for fun, alternative ways to get fit, toned, and energized.
  • Individuals wanting to learn the foundational movements and techniques of belly dance.
  • People who want to understand how their body works during dance choreography and how to isolate specific muscles and breathe in motion.
  • Dance enthusiasts seeking step-by-step guidance on belly dancing movements.
  • Those looking to feel completely confident within their body.
  • Individuals who want to relieve stress and tension in their body.
  • Every person who desires to unleash their inner goddess and experience complete freedom in their movement.
Belly dance is a glorious celebration of your body, bringing energy and freedom from within. Let's get you started today!

What Others Are Saying

"I just wanted to say how much I enjoy these workout videos. These are my go-to when I get ready to work out. I cannot express enough how much they have helped my fitness. I have hypothyroidism and three kids. I struggled to lose weight after my third pregnancy. I just had a checkup today (7 years of working out but after only 1 year of steadily doing belly dance) and was told that my abdominal and pelvic muscles are very toned. I was able to notice a difference in my abdominal fat within a few months of doing these workouts almost daily. So thank you so much!" -Mayra

"Thank you so much, I love this course! I am so grateful for this opportunity to learn so much! My fitness level has increased dramatically since I started the course. I feel so empowered from this dance. I especially love Leilah's divine smile and enthusiasm!" -Kerry

"I do two of your videos a day before going to work and I have more energy throughout the day." -Nicole

"Just discovering you, and I already love you! I thought I wasn't going to be coordinated enough for this, but you proved me wrong, and now I'm sweating!" -Joan

"I love it! Looks fantastic. Can't wait to do it tomorrow morning!" -Livia

"These workouts are such great fun even though I'm probably all wrong! I love trying new things and this is definitely something I'll be doing again!" -Olga

"Thank you, for your amazing lessons! You're really sweet and the best teacher!" -Kaycey

"I've been following your workouts for about a month now and never want to stop! They're so fun and you're such a great enthusiastic teacher that I have to thank you!" -Chrissy


About Leilah Isaac
Leilah is a professional belly dancer and personal trainer with over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry. She is the leading figure of belly dance fitness in the world. Her expertise has landed her teaching at the most renowned studios including Pineapple studios in the heart of London. Leilah began dancing at the age of 3, training in a number of theatre schools before studying contemporary dance. It was at university she started belly dancing before continuing to study this art in the Middle East, Europe and USA, gaining a number of diplomas and certificates with master schools and mentors. Leilah performs at exclusive world events and offers workshops in belly dance fitness, as well as the numerous styles of belly dancing. Her personal style is celebrated for her fluidity of moves and abundance of energy.

How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 10 days (total of 10 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

Free Gift
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration excerpt which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Leilah Isaac that we think you might be interested in.

Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.

How much do you want to pay?

$19$35$55

This is the total amount for all 10 lessons