The feeling of renewal is in the air

Dear Friends,

As we enter our first full month of spring, I am noticing that yearly feeling--as if on cue--to clean indoors and out. Like a bear emerging from her winter den, the feeling of renewal is in the air, and without a doubt it is my favorite time of year. I live in California so the divide between winter and spring isn't as vast as what most of you experience. Because of this, I really appreciate the subtleties of nature. Just the other day, as I was out on my walk I just had to bend down to pet the brand-new spring grass that was peeking up.

I have also filled up no less than six shopping bags of clothes and "stuff" to donate from my home. Our winter wildfire and mudslides made me look at what I was holding onto and what was important to me--I want to be lighter and have less stuff. While evacuating it really made me reevaluate my priorities, and it was interesting to notice what I found important enough to pack up. Now that we are all safe and recovering, I can take my time and go through each drawer and closet.

Below I have highlighted four of our online courses to help you clear, organize, and bring more beauty into your own life. All courses are yours to keep, and you can work them at your own pace.

A Year to Simplify Your Life by Stephanie Bennett Vogt. This is one of our all-time best-selling courses. Receive a new lesson each day for a year (365 lessons). There are 52 weekly themes such as moving stuck energy, shining light on invisible clutter, releasing old stories, and more. Each weekly theme has seven lessons. Learn how to slow down, simplify, sense, surrender, and activate self-care.

Feng Shui Secrets by Lissa Coffey. This is an eight-week course about the practice of feng shui, the art of living in harmony and balance by creating energy flow in your home. You will learn how to incorporate strategies into your home to improve wealth, health, career, creativity, and more.

Personal Rituals for Sacred Healing by Madisyn Taylor. I had to include my own course in this category. I wrote this course to introduce the idea of ritual into my reader's lives--small ways that we can make each moment a little better, infusing beauty where we can, and creating moments that matter throughout our days and the years to come. This course is nine weeks long, and you will receive a new course each week. Courses may be worked at your own pace and accessed earlier if desired.

Garden in the Buddhist Way by Michael Alan Saint. In this eight-week course each week you will take one more step toward sustainable gardening as you walk the noble eightfold path: right view, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration. Centered in Buddhist theology, you will find yourself in a meditative state of deep relaxation, reconnecting to your personal creativity and opening to new insights that spring from Mother Earth.

I want to thank you for the wonderful and continued response to my new book, Unmedicated. I am brought to my knees by your kind words, your bravery, and your open hearts. I'll see you back in this space next month for another personal letter.

Be well,

Madisyn Taylor