The following is an excerpt from the "Release Yourself from Family Karma" on-line course. If you would like to enroll in the course, click here.


When I was four years old, my father would entertain me with The Blue Feather Trick. As a magic trick, it wasn't particularly tricky; in fact, it consisted solely of hiding a blue feather in the folds of a newspaper, mumbling a secret spell, and poof! the feather would disappear.

I watched him like a hawk--or as much of a "hawk" as my four-year-old self could muster--but the sleight of hand worked every time.

How'd you do that? I'd ask spellbound, as the feather would reappear seconds later in some unlikely spot: under the sofa cushions, even grasped from my ear!
My dad's magic trick became a family favorite after dinner, as my mother washed dishes and my baby brother gurgled from his high chair. Looking back, I see that it wasn't the trick that made this time special. What was important was that it was something we experienced together, as family, during those years we lived as soul cluster and orbited around each other.

The seven shadows

The Blue Feather Trick is a lovely, joyous remembrance in my family's past.
But every family--including mine--also has its challenges, its secrets, its failings, its shadows. In most cases, these karmic challenges center around seven key issues:

* Abuse
* Addiction
* Violence
* Poverty
* Illness
* Abandonment
* Betrayal

In this course, we will work to address the karma of your family, and we will look at the seven shadows: when and with whom they presented, and how they are affect you and your life now.

In doing this work, you'll learn how to be release karmic shadows from the past, and heal yourself and your family--both into the past lineage, and into the future generations.

Revealing the family

For our first step, we will simply determine who's in your family--in other words, the members in your particular soul cluster. This seems simplistic, but sometimes the karma of the family rests in the experience of one person; or sometimes this person or shadow is secret, hidden or unknown. In order to find out, we need to call in all the members involved.