Celebrating Your Well-Being |
Resources and Practices for a Happier, Healthier You
|
Your health is one of the most important things you have. And on April 7, World Health Day offers a meaningful invitation to reflect on how you care for your body, mind, and soul.
To honor this special day, we’re sharing a collection of resources to support your health and happiness — from inspiring articles to tools and programs created to help you feel your best.
We’d also love to introduce you to a few of the wonderful people behind the DailyOM team who bring creativity, dedication, and heart to our community each day — and their favorite wellness rituals and tips. Explore more below, and join us in honoring your well-being through small, meaningful acts of care.
|
|
|
Meet a Few of the Friendly Faces at DailyOM |
|
|
|
|
Lisa Pereira | Customer Service Director |
My favorite wellness tip: I like to try and carve out at least 10 minutes each day to sit on my deck, closing my eyes and fully taking in the sounds and scents of nature. It's a simple way to reset, recharge, and find balance. |
|
|
|
|
Dylan Zaitsoff | Head of Product |
My favorite wellness tip: I start my mornings with a big mug of tea made from lemon, ginger, turmeric, sea salt, and a scoop of creatine and collagen before I have my morning coffee. When I need to unwind or de-stress, I get out into nature for a hike, or run a hot bath and sweat it out! |
|
|
|
|
Nicole Hasperg | Customer Care Representative |
My favorite wellness tip: I make time for self-care by beginning each day with a 5- to 10-minute meditation to center myself, followed by a hot cup of coffee or tea, often with my 10-year old pug by my side. This peaceful start helps set a calm, positive tone for the rest of my day. |
|
|
|
|
Zachary Gillespie | Growth Marketing Creative Manager |
My favorite wellness tip: I self-care through outdoor activities like slacklining, golfing, skiing, hiking, and surfing. Movement + nature = a healthy and happy Zach. |
|
|
Tools to Elevate Your Health |
|
|
Supportive Wellness Articles |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment